The CAT Walker Boot Short is the trusted professional solution for treating foot and ankle injuries requiring immobilization, support, and stability. Balanced with a soft rubber outsole with rocker design allow patients to exercise their natural gait while maintaining protection and support for an efficient recovery. Superior durability and comfort places the CAT Walker Boot in the top of its class.
- Large air bladder provides the ankle and foot with dynamic support
- Removable toe cap
- Soft rubber outsole with rocker design to maintain natural gait
- Low 4cm midsole height
- Additional foam pads are included to fit any leg size, perfectly.
- L4360/L4361, PDAC verification pending
PP, PU, EVA, Polyester
Can be washed by hand at 30 degrees.
- Postoperative (achilles tendon, talus, luxation of upper ankle joint)
- Non-surgical (metatarsal fractures, achilles tendon injuries, severe distortions)
- Stable foot and joint fractures
- Unstable fractures or fractures of the proximal tibia or fibia
- Soft tissue defects and wound healing disorders
- Existing lymph drainage disorders