circaid juxtacures lower leg ulcer recovery system
circaid juxtacures lower leg ulcer recovery system - an alternative to bandaging - is an instantly adjustable system for the treatment of venous stasis ulcers. It is easy to use and comfortable to wear, and is designed to be effective for 6 months of daily use. Juxtacures has a built-in pressure system guide that helps ensure that correct and consistent pressure (20-30, 30-40, 40-50, or 50+ mmHg) is applied to the lower leg. The Built-In-Pressure System (BPS) guide card can also promote self-management by helping the patient to check the pressure level during the day. The circaid juxtacures can be re-adjusted as required to maintain the pressure - you can't do that with bandages!
- Custom built for a perfect fit on a vast majority of leg shapes
- Lightweight, breathable and slim-line
- Improved healing rates
- Suitable for all venous leg ulcers
- Guaranteed for six months of daily use
- Allows use of normal footwear and wide range of motion at the ankle
circaid compression systems incorporate Breath-o-prene to create a breathable, flexible and comfortable material for the best wearing comfort.
This patented technology embedded in each circaid compression system allows to set and control the correct level of pressure.
Easy donning and doffing promotes improved therapeutic outcomes.
Inspired by inelastic giraffe skin which is the core technology of all circaid products to provide added edema containment and improved calf muscle pump efficiency.
Ensures easy donning and controlled compression as the straps are fastened and adjusted individually to meet your needs.
Nylon, Polyurethane, Polyethylene, Elastane
Can be washed at 40 degrees.
- Active & healing venous ulcers
- Severe peripheral arterial disease
- Decompensated congestive heart failure
- Septic phlebitis
- Phlegmasia cerula dolens
- Decreased or absent sensation in the leg
- Allergy to compression materials
- Moderate peripheral arterial disease
- Infection in the leg