circaid juxtafit lower leg donning and doffing instructions
- Graduated profile
- Alternating band system for easy application
- Minimal adjustments
- Low resting pressure & high working pressure
- Breath-O-Prene fabric
- Full-wide calf variants available
- Contains: 1 juxtafit essentials lower legging, 2 below knee (open toe) beige undersleeves, 1 power added compression band (pac band), 1 BPS card, and 1 directions for use.
circaid compression systems incorporate Breath-o-prene to create a breathable, flexible and comfortable material for the best wearing comfort.
This patented technology embedded in each circaid compression system allows to set and control the correct level of pressure.
Easy donning and doffing promotes improved therapeutic outcomes.
Inspired by inelastic giraffe skin which is the core technology of all circaid products to provide added edema containment and improved calf muscle pump efficiency.
Ensures easy donning and controlled compression as the straps are fastened and adjusted individually to meet your needs.
Nylon, Polyethylene Plastic, Polyurethane, Spandex, Silver
Can be washed at 40 degrees.
- Lymphedema (Mild Lymphedema, Moderate Lymphedema, Severe Lymphedema)
- Chronic Venous Insufficiency (Mild Chronic Venous Insufficiency, Moderate Chronic, Venous Insufficiency, Severe Chronic Venous Insufficiency)
- Venous Stasis Ulcer
- Varicose veins (Mild varicose veins, Moderate varicose veins, Severe varicose veins)
- Spider Veins
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)/Thrombosis Prevention
- Post Thrombotic Syndrome
- Post Sclerotherapy
- Dependent Edema
- other forms of edema
- Severe Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Uncontrolled Congestive Heart Failure
- Septic Phlebitis
- Suspected or known untreated acute DVT
- Phlegmasia Cerulea Dolens
- Untreated infection
- Any circumstance where increased venous and lymphatic return is undesirable