circaid juxtafit lower leg donning and doffing instructions
- Graduated profile
- Alternating band system for easy application
- Minimal adjustments
- Low resting pressure & high working pressure
- Breath-O-Prene fabric
- Full-wide calf variants available
- Contains: 1 juxtafit essentials lower legging, 2 below knee (open toe) beige undersleeves, 1 power added compression band (pac band), 1 BPS card, and 1 directions for use.
circaid compression systems incorporate Breath-o-prene to create a breathable, flexible and comfortable material for the best wearing comfort.
This patented technology embedded in each circaid compression system allows to set and control the correct level of pressure.
Easy donning and doffing promotes improved therapeutic outcomes.
Inspired by inelastic giraffe skin which is the core technology of all circaid products to provide added edema containment and improved calf muscle pump efficiency.
Ensures easy donning and controlled compression as the straps are fastened and adjusted individually to meet your needs.
Nylon, Polyethylene Plastic, Polyurethane, Spandex, Silver
Can be washed at 40 degrees.
- Other forms of Oedema: Venous, Post Traumatic, Post Surgical, Lipoedema
- Varicose Veins (all types)
- Chronic Venous Insufficiency (CVI)
- Venous Stasis Disease
- Venous Valvular Insufficiency (VVI)
- Venous Insufficiency
- Venous Ulcer (Stasis Ulcer)
- Venous Eczema
- Severe Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Septic Phlebitis
- Phlegmasia Cerula Dolens
- Decompensated Congestive Heart Failure
- Allergy to compression materials
- Moderate peripheral arterial disease
- Infection in the ankle and/or foot
Similar medi products
- Anti-odour SILVERtec lining
- Cool, light-weight material
- Left & right specific
- 2 lengths & 8 sizes
- Safe & easy to use
- Regular footwear can be worn