Epicomed elbow support
The Epicomed elbow support was specifically designed for the treatment of chronic post-operative and post-traumatic inflammation. The compressive knitted fabric and silicone insert exert a massage effect which assists the healing process. Furthermore specific areas of pressure are aimed at reducing pain and relieving tension at the tendon inserts.
- Anatomically tailored knitted support with textured silicone support pads
- Removable strap for individual pressure adjustment
- Specially knitted Comfort Zone at the crease of the elbow prevents constriction
- High elasticity, breathable and moisture transporting Clima Comfort knitted fabric
Polyamide, Polyester, Elastane
Can be washed at 30 degrees.
- Lateral and medial epicondylitis (tennis elbow, golfer‘s elbow)
- Dislocation of the elbow
- Joint effusion and swelling due to arthritis and osteoarthritis
- Chronic post-operative and post-traumatic inflammation
No side-effect is known which influences the whole body. However, if bandages (or similar aids) are too tight, local pressure effects or constriction of blood vessels or nerves may occur in individuals. For this reason, you should discuss this with your doctor before applying the bandage if you suffer from:
- Diseases or injuries of the skin in the area of use, especially with inflammatory symptoms (excessive warming, swelling or reddening)
- Sensitivity and perfusion disorders of the legs or feet (e.g. in the case of diabetes)
- Lymph outflow disorders, as well as unclear swellings of soft tissues, apart from the area of use
Any combination with other products (e.g. compression arm stockings) must be discussed in advance with the responsible doctor.