Genumedi PT knee support
The Genumedi PT knee support provides effective pain relief in cases of patellofemoral pain syndrome and patella lateralization - without side effects. The precisely positioned silicone ring surrounds the patella which is laterally reinforced by the patella tension strap. This promotes the correct sliding action and alleviates patellar tilt ensuring enhanced stability.
- For noticeable pain relief: the stabilization of the knee-cap and the simultaneous massage of the thigh muscles guarantee enhanced comfort
- For everyday stability: the compression knit support enhances knee joint stability
- Effectively promoted treatment: the massage pads stimulate and relax the inner and outer anterior thigh muscles respectively. This promotes balance between the different muscles and thus has a positive impact on knee joint stability as a whole
- Invisible under clothes, comfortable to wear: the ultra-smooth finish and the use of breathable, skin-friendly materials ensure optimum comfort
The integrated Clima Fresh function has antibacterial actions and reliably prevents odour formation. Bacteria are kept away from the knit to maintain fibre-deep hygiene.
The elaborately worked knit ensures a balanced microclimate of the skin. Moisture is transported reliably and quickly from the inner surface to evaporate from the outer surface. At the same time, the material’s active breathing structure guarantees the necessary oxygen supply.
Polyamide, Polyester, Elastane
Can be washed by hand at 30 degrees.
- Patellofemoral pain syndrome
- Improper positioning or improper control of the kneecap
- Hypermobile kneecap
- Instability of the kneecap
- 2nd phase after kneecap stabilisation surgery
- Damage to the bone cartilage junction
- Cartilage damage
- Insertiontendopathy / tendopathy of the muscle tension apparatus
- Plica syndrome
No general side effects are known. However, if supports (or similar aids) are too tight, local pressure effects or constriction of blood vessels or nerves may occur in individuals. If you have any of the following complaints please consult your doctor before using the brace:
- Diseases or injuries of the skin in the area of use, especially with inflammatory symptoms (excessive warming, swelling or reddening)
- Sensitivity and perfusion disorders of the legs or feet (e.g. in the case of diabetes)
- Lymph outflow disorders, as well as undiagnosed swellings of soft tissues, apart from the area of use
Any combination with other products (e.g. compression stockings) must be discussed in advance with the responsible doctor.