Venous Health Solutions
why is compression therapy important for your patients?
medi® customers and partners are at the center of our day-to-day work. We want partners to be believers in our products and highly satisfied with their daily interactions with medi. As a leader in our industries, we will continue to fulfill our fundamental social responsibilities, and we look forward to accomplishing our goals with you as our partner!
Please reach out to us for any demo, in-service training, literature, and webinar needs. We are always taking requests to provide the best support available.
compression & compliance
To ensure best patient outcomes, medi products are made with expansive sizing options to ensure a proper fit and delivery of measurable compression levels.
Quality and Standards
Manufactured to exacting standards, medi compression products rise above the competition in rigorous testing to provide accurate and effective medical compression.
- FDA registered
- Compliance with multi-step internal quality assurance testing
- ISO 13485 certified medical device manufacturer
Perfect Fit technology for wearing comfort
- Expansive sizing options for ready-made products
- Anatomical “shape” and soft-elastic knit in foot
Proven wearability, Proven results
In a published clinical study, 70% of patients wearing mediven® stockings were still wearing them after 16 months.
Acu-Knit fabric technology
- Advanced fibers that provide moisture regulation
- Anti-microbial properties to control odor in the garment
- All products are latex and cotton-free
- Easy application & donning aids
- Machine-washable and dryer safe
- Inelastic wraps with Built-In-Pressure System™ (BPS™)
comprehensive & confidence
medi’s individualized solutions fit every lifestyle with our expansive product options. Our comprehensive product lines are always at the cutting edge of development:
ready-to-wear product lines:
- fashion – mediven sheer & soft, comfort, comfort vitality, for men classic and select, active and harmony
- medical – mediven plus, forte, dual layer and thrombexin
- flat-knit – mediven 550, cosy 450, mondi 350
- circular knit – mediven comfort, plus, forte
- inelastic circaid wraps – juxtalite®, juxtafit®, juxtacures®, graduate™ and reduction kit-
medi compression quality
30-day wear guarantee
The patient can return the product for any reason related to the fit, comfort or style of the medi product.
6-month compression guarantee
medi compression products will deliver the stated compression for a minimum of 6 months.
- With a 98% fulfillment rate, receive timely and accurate processing of your orders.
- medi’s certified, knowledgeable customer service and sales staff are available to answer all of your questions
- Orders are placed 24-hours a day, from anywhere in the world, and real-time information about order status can be given at a moment’s notice.
Explore the multiple education and training programs provided by medi®
Looking for a certain medi product solution? Our product catalog features a robust filtering system that enables you to search and find what you are looking for with ease.