why is compression therapy important for your patients?
medi® customers and partners are at the center of our day-to-day work. We want partners to be believers in our products and highly satisfied with their daily interactions with medi. As a leader in our industries, we will continue to fulfill our fundamental social responsibilities, and we look forward to accomplishing our goals with you as our partner!
compression & compliance
To ensure the best patient outcomes, medi products are made with expansive sizing options to ensure a proper fit and delivery of measurable compression levels.
Quality and Standards
- FDA registered
- Compliance with multi-step internal quality assurance testing
- ISO 13485:2016 certified medical device manufacturer
Perfect Fit technology for wearing comfort
- Expansive sizing options for ready-made products
- Anatomical “shape” and soft-elastic knit in foot
Proven wearability, Proven results
In a published clinical study, 70% of patients wearing mediven® stockings were still wearing them after 16 months.
Acu-Knit fabric technology
- Advanced fibers that provide moisture regulation
- Anti-microbial properties to control odor in the garment
- All products are latex and cotton-free
- Easy application & donning aids
- Machine-washable and dryer safe
- Inelastic wraps with Built-In-Pressure System™ (BPS™)
comprehensive & confidence
medi’s individualized solutions fit every lifestyle with our expansive product options. Our comprehensive product lines are always at the cutting edge of development:
ready-to-wear product lines:
- fashion – mediven sheer & soft, comfort, comfort vitality, for men classic and select, active and harmony
- medical – mediven plus, forte, dual layer and thrombexin
- flat-knit – mediven 550, cosy 450, mondi 350
- circular knit – mediven comfort, plus, forte
- inelastic circaid wraps – juxtalite®, juxtafit®, juxtacures®, graduate™ and reduction kit™
medi compression quality
30-day wear guarantee
- The patient can return the product for any reason related to the fit, comfort or style of the medi product.
6-month compression guarantee
medi compression products will deliver the stated compression for a minimum of 6 months.
- With a 98% fulfillment rate, receive timely and accurate processing of your orders.
- medi’s certified, knowledgeable customer service and sales staff are available to answer all of your questions
- Orders are placed 24-hours a day, from anywhere in the world, and real-time information about order status can be given at a moment’s notice.