What is the right circaid product for me?
Like all circaid® products, the juxtalite family is easy to use with instantly adjustable juxtaposed straps, measurable compression for correct therapy, and effective treatment due to the comfortable, inelastic materials that deliver appropriate compression while offering excellent edema containment.
The juxtalite product offering is designed for patients with venous health, phlebolyphedema, and other edema conditions. Patients with lymphedema, especially in more advanced stages, see better outcomes using the circaid juxtafit, profile and graduate product lines. Who can benefit from the juxtalite?
Patients who need additional edema control
Which juxtalite adjustable compression wrap is the best product for me?
- 1 adjustable compression leg wrap that delivers the desired compression level
- 2 compressive undersocks that provide 15-25 mmHg of compression in the foot and ankle area to address edema and promote blood flow from the foot. Additionally works to secure and stabilize a dressing on a wound and prevents soiling of the compression wrap.
- 1 Built-in-Pressure System™ or BPS™ card that measures the compression level applied by the wrap
What is the difference between a juxtalite and juxtalite hd?
- juxtalite hd is made from a higher density material that has more containment for heavier edema/increased swellling.
- juxtalite hd comes with the EZ-on panel that assists with holding the compression wrap in place while the straps are applied for an easier application.
- The juxtalite hd has a slightly higher price point than the juxtalite.