Our mission is to provide a 100% compression therapy program to clinicians and patients to support their treatment plan for lymphedema or chronic venous condition. As a leading provider of compression garments, we have added the pneumatic compression service to compliment the therapy treatment for patients in the home setting.
The medi® pcs (pneumatic compression systems) is a collection of compression (lymphedema) pumps that are designed for the patient. These are portable, lightweight pumps with a sleek design that look modern and will not detract from a room. Garments are made from hypoallergenic materials that are comfortable and easy-to-use. Most importantly, they are simplified to operate with a touch of a button and come standard with loads of treatment features for favorable outcomes for patients with lymphedema, chronic venous insufficiency, and phlebolymphedema.
All medi PCS pumps are equipped with our Fill-to-Fit technology to ensure accurate compression throughout the lifespan of the treatment process as well as overlapping chambers that promote a smooth flow of fluid through the limb.
medi has an extensive network of contracted dealers who have been carefully selected to assist patients and clinicians through the process of insurance approval, product delivery, and patient education. The ultimate goal is to provide the patient with a full compression therapy program that is effective and easy to execute.
- Tell us what you need and who it is for
- Connect with one of our certified providers
- Provide necessary documentation and therapy requirements
- Unit arrives pre-programmed ready for therapy
- Easy to apply garments
- Plug & Play
- Simple to clean
- Safety lock prevents mis-programming
- Available in FOUR languages
- Overlapping chambers provide graduated compression and reduce the potential for window edema
Customize treatment for each patient
- Preset compression therapy programs*
- Tailor treatment and treatment times to patient needs
- Fill-to-Fit technology for consistently applied compression
- Focused therapy for problem areas*
*medi pcs genius only
The technology features
Fill-to-Fit – sensor that fills the garment to a specific compression level that adapts to the limb size and gives prescribed compression consistently from treatment to treatment.
Overlapping chambers – enables treatment to deliver graduated compression to the limb without gapping which can cause window edema.
Customized programming – medi pcs pumps can adapt to individual patient needs by programming:
- Compression level
- Length of treatment
- Inflation times
- Step values of compression by chamber
- Treatment modes – genius only
Multi-lingual color touchscreen – Easy-to-use and programmable in four languages – English, Spanish, French and Portuguese.