MESI ABI (ankle brachial index)
Why measure for ABI (Ankle Brachial Index)?
The Ankle Brachial Index is an important way to diagnose peripheral vascular diseases (PAD). It’s particularly important for screening in patients at risk for developing cardiovascular disease, which causes 35% of deaths globally. Why is this simple screening solution so important?
- 70% of patients with PAD experience no symptoms at all
- One third of asymptomatic patients have masked LEAD (Lower Extremity Arterial Disease)
- 13% of the entire population is affected by PAD
Please reach out to us for any demo, in-service training, literature, and webinar needs. We are always taking requests to provide the best support available.
What is Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD)?
Peripheral Arterial Disease, a life-threatening condition, is seriously underdiagnosed and undertreated. Undertreatment of PAD leads to severe complications, such as leg amputation or major CV event.
How can I best measure ABI?
The MESI ABPI is the world’s fastest screening tool for measuring ABI. It takes 1-minute to discover blocked arteries.
The Simple Solution in THREE easy steps:
3CUFF™ technology for a safe and efficient measurement
- Controlled inflation and deflation of the cuffs at the exact same time – catching the exact same heartbeat
- Risk-free: by compressing both arms and legs with four cuffs of more, all major arteries would be occluded and this presents risk of cardiac overload
- No blood pressure drift and human error
We take education and training seriously by investing in a multitude of webinars, workshops, on-demand learning, and in-service training to deliver the “i feel better” promise.
Why choose MESI?
In today’s busy climate, who wouldn’t want a simple-to-use diagnostic tool that can help you determine the safe level of compression to use for your patients.
The MESI ABPI is easy to use and training takes very little time. Screen every patient in your clinic for Peripheral Arterial Disease with the MESI ABPI, and then move forward with a compression therapy program best suited for them.