Lumbamed® basic back support
The Lumbamed basic back support assists your lower back and can slightly reduce lordosis. The 4 integrated, anatomically shaped (angle of 35°) dorsal spring ribs can be adjusted or removed to ensure perfect adaption to the anatomy of the lumbasacral region. Furthermore the proprioceptive compression effect exerted by the support stimulates metabolism, reduces muscular tension and is aimed at easing pain.
- Breathable and moisture-transporting Clima Comfort fabric ensures maximum comfort and hygiene
- Vent openings in the Vario-Flex pad help to reduce the build-up of body heat and sweat
- Anatomically knitted to ensure a perfect fit
- Available as mens' and ladies' version
Polyamide, Polyester, Elastane
Wash product by hand, preferably using medi clean washing agent.
- Lower back pain (lumbago) caused by facet joint disorders
- Postural muscle imbalance in the lumbar spine
- Ligamentous disorders
- Post-discectomy syndrome
- Slight joint loosening in the lumbar spine
- E. g. osteochondrosis and spondylosis
- Irritative conditions of the sacroiliac joint
There are no known side effects if the correctly sized product is fitted as recommended. If unexpected pain, swelling or numbness occurs while wearing the support, remove it and seek medical advice. Particular care is required where the following conditions are present:
- Diseases or injuries of the skin in the area of use, especially with inflammatory symptoms (excessive warming, swelling or reddening)
- Sensitivity and perfusion disorders of the legs or feet (e.g. in the case of diabetes)
- Lymph outflow disorders, as well as unclear swellings of soft tissues, apart from the area of use
Any combination with other products must be discussed in advance with the responsible doctor.