- Sit on a chair with your knees bent at about 90°.
- Lean forward with your upper body, keeping your back straight.
- Support your elbows on your thighs with your elbows bent at about 90°.
- Stretch the exercise band around the back of your head in front of your ears with modified tension.
- Hold the ends of the exercise band tightly with your left and right hands.
- Lift your head upwards with small movements against the tension of the exercise band.
- Keep your back straight
- Head and neck straight
- Only do small movements
- Stand on a firm surface with your feet slightly apart and knees slightly bent.
- Clasp your hands together behind your head with your elbows pointing forwards.
- Press your head forwards with your hands.
- Keep your back straight.
- Keep your legs in the starting position, do not move them.
- You will feel the stretch in the neck muscles.
- Back straight
- Knees slightly bent
Exercises you can do yourself
You can do the exercises for myofascial release with little effort and very effectively with the BLACKROLL® MINI.
Discover the soothing effect of a specific massaging of smaller body regions and muscle groups: this relieves muscular tension and can actively support the healing process after injuries.