Variety of insoles
Our medi® footsupports are divided into two different groups: heat-moldable and trim-to-fit. Whether you deal with plantar fasciitis, flat feet, high arch, or metatarsalgia, medi orthopedics provides relief with supportive, cost-effective and easy-to-use orthotic insoles.
By the numbers
- Each foot consists of 26 bones – this equates to a quarter of the bones in your body.
- There are 33 joints, 20 muscles, and 114 tendons and ligaments in the foot.
How foot deformities develop
Deformities of the foot can develop due to a number of factors: genetic reasons, injuries (including fractures or inflammation), heavy load (such as marathon running), weak connectivity, being overweight, or even wearing shoes that are too high or too tight.
The medi® approach
medi has developed an ‘ABC’ approach as a solution to foot deformities:
- Alignment of the lower body has a large impact on the joints and muscles.
- Balance is key to overall wellness and joint health.
- Control of movement of the body improves biomechanic efficiency.