Looking for a certain medi product solution? Our product catalog features a robust filtering system that enables you to search and find what you are looking for with ease.
Variety of insoles
Our medi® footsupports are divided into two different groups: heat-moldable and trim-to-fit. Whether you deal with plantar fasciitis, flat feet, high arch, or metatarsalgia, medi orthopedics provides relief with supportive, cost-effective and easy-to-use orthotic insoles.
By the numbers
- Each foot consists of 26 bones – this equates to a quarter of the bones in your body.
- There are 33 joints, 20 muscles, and 114 tendons and ligaments in the foot.
How foot deformities develop
Deformities of the foot can develop due to a number of factors: genetic reasons, injuries (including fractures or inflammation), heavy load (such as marathon running), weak connectivity, being overweight, or even wearing shoes that are too high or too tight.
Access the latest industry news, tips of the trade and new product reveals, conveniently in your inbox.
Where can I purchase my medi solution? Find one of our many authorized medi dealers near you. These true partners share the same values and commitment to excellence as medi.
The medi® approach
medi has developed an ‘ABC’ approach as a solution to foot deformities:
- Alignment of the lower body has a large impact on the joints and muscles.
- Balance is key to overall wellness and joint health.
- Control of movement of the body improves biomechanic efficiency.