mediven® 550 leg
The most robust garment in the mediven® collection, the mediven 550 leg provides high-working pressure to achieve best therapeutic results for patients with skin folds or lobules that require additional support. Its firm and strong material provides extreme durability for primary and secondary lymphedema up to stage 3, and for lipedema up to stage 3. It’s available in compression classes up to stage 4, and has many Fashion and Design-Elements that can be added to increase aesthetics, along with elastic seams available in the panty and gusset sections. For the greatest wall stability and containment level, look no further than the mediven 550 leg.
- Primary and secondary lymphedema stages 1, 2, 3
- Mixed forms such as phlebo-lymphedema, lipo-lymphedema
- Lipedema, stages 1, 2, 3
- Post-operative and post-traumatic edema
- Scar management
1, 2, 3, 4
- Most robust mediven flat-knit material for maximum containment.
- Ideal for fibrotic tissue, lobes, challenging shapes & sizes.
- Textured finish for micro-massaging effect.
- Customizable for most shapes and sizes.
- Comfortable, patented Clima Comfort releases moisture for temperature control.
- Clima Fresh provides odor protection and prevents bacteria propagation within the fabric.
- Combination of both elastic & inelastic properties for serious edema containment.
- Low elasticity for dynamic compression.
- Custom only.