mediven mondi® 350 leg
For early to mid-stage lower leg lymphedema, mediven® mondi 350 provides a soft and comfortable fabric choice for those with sensitive skin structures who require a gentler option. mondi 350 leg has the lightest wall stability of all of the flat-knit varieties while still maintaining a high durability. It’s indicated for primary and secondary lymphedema up to stage 2, and lipedema up to stage 2. When looking for a more discreet and soft option, the mondi 350 provides the perfect selection and can even include the incorporation of silver segments for those with softer edema needs.
- Primary and secondary lymphedema, stages 1, 2
- Lipedema, stages 1, 2
- Post-operative and post-traumatic edema
- Scar management
1, 2, 3
- Ideal for skin issues (such as infections), wound care, soft sensitive tissue.
- Powerful thread for large-surface pressure.
- Soft finish, yet micro-massaging.
- Customizable for many shapes and sizes.
- Comfortable, patented Clima Comfort releases moisture for temperature control.
- Clima Fresh provides odor protection and prevents bacteria propagation within the fabric.
- Combination of both elastic & inelastic properties for serious edema containment.
- Strong, soft elastic material.
- Low elasticity for dynamic compression.
- Silver option for anti-microbial properties for all-day freshness.
- Custom only.