mediven® cosy 450
Our newest flat-knit fabric choice, the mediven® cosy 450 is a lower leg solution with flexible, supple fabric and elasticity, and provides excellent containment for those patients with higher mobility. Its medium wall stability provides high durability while still maintaining freedom of movement for those patients who live more active lifestyles. Indicated for primary and secondary lymphedema up to stage 2 and lipedema up to stage 3, the cosy 450 has a reinforced sole and heel for added value and stability, and an anatomical foot for a perfect fit. Like the 550, Fashion and Design-Elements can be added to increase aesthetics, along with elastic seams available in the panty and gusset sections.
- Primary and secondary lymphedema, stages 1, 2
- Mixed forms such as phlebo-lymphedema, lipo-lymphedema
- Lipedema, stages 1, 2, 3
- Post-operative and post-traumatic edema
- Scar management
1, 2, 3
- Strong for all-day support.
- Soft, comfortable finish.
- Comfortable, patented Clima Comfort releases moisture for temperature control.
- Clima Fresh provides odor protection and prevents bacteria propagation within the fabric.
- Combination of both elastic & inelastic properties for serious edema containment.
- Reinforced sole and heel for added durability and value.
- Elastic seams in panty and gusset sections
- Anatomical foot for a perfect fit.
- Custom only.