For women and men who seek powerful compression and variety with products in a multitude of sizes and styles.
- Mild to moderate spider veins.
- Slight to severe varicose veins.
- Mild to moderate edema.
- Tired, achy, heavy legs.
- Helps prevent deep vein thrombosis (DVT).
Medical compression stockings should only be worn after consulting with a doctor and under a doctor’s supervision. Compression stockings should not be worn by individuals with:
- Severe arterial insufficiency
- Decompensated heart diseases
- Acute phase dermatitis
- Acute skin infections
- Wet dermatitis
or by individuals who are bedridden.