The medi Tele-ROM is a post-operative range of motion knee brace that features malleable aluminum side bars, easy push-button telescoping struts, and simple push and release flexion and extension stops. Flexion limitation is possible from 0-120 degrees in 10-15 degree increments, while extension limitation can be set from 0-90 degrees. Flexion and extension push buttons include a safety feature that helps prevent accidental release of the limitation stop. A simple drop lock button instantly immobilizes the knee brace at 0, 15, 30 and 45 degrees. Available in standard length, this version features one full foam wraparound pad for the thigh and calf areas respectively.
- Telescoping struts with easy push-button adjustment
- Simple rotate and release flexion and extension limitation in 10-15 degree increments
- Flexion: 1-120 degrees
- Extension: 0-90 degrees. Drop lock button quickly locks at 0, 15, 40 and 45 degrees
- Quick-release buckles for easy application. Standard length, up to 27" thigh circumference.
Aluminium, PU-foam, Cotton
Can be washed by hand at 30 degrees.
- Post-operative and post-injury immobilization
- Post-operative immobilization following cruciate and/or collateral ligament surgery
- Post-operative or post-injury limiting or locking range of knee motion
- Diseases or injuries of the skin in the area of application, especially in case of signs of inflammation (excessive heat, swelling or redness)
- Sensory and circulatory disorders of the legs and feet (e.g. as a result of diabetes)
- Lymph drainage problems, as well as indistinct swelling of soft tissues outside of the area of application